Thursday, March 18, 2010


This is one of my favorite photos of all time. It is right after my high school graduation with my best friend from high school, Emily. This particular year was threatening a storm and after reports that another high school was struck by lightening, the administration decided to cut the rest of the speeches and just start calling names as quickly as they could. The wind was blowing the green saw dust that they had used to fill in the grass and then the rain started pouring down. By the time everything was done everyone was drenched and the parking lot was 6 inches under water. It is a night that I will always remember.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Your story really Brightoned my day!
    (snicker, snicker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I thought Steph went to Hillcrest. Fun pic with fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess that makes my post both unfunny and irrelevant... Sorry everyone.

    ReplyDelete