Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It is Easy Being Green


For St. Patrick's day I'm unveiling my Green Green Door. Firstly, it is obviously green in hue. And secondly, it is a green environment project. The door is a salvaged door...I'm guessing 50 or 60 years old at least. All of the hooks I just had laying around the house in need of a use. The black spray paint was left over from another project. And even the screws that I used to attach them were either reclaimed from the door itself (I took all of the screws out hopeing to remove the hardware before painting and only replaced a few) or left over from other projects. The only greener thing I could have done would be to use low VOC paint...next time. I am using this a necklace and other jewelry holder!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment