Friday, April 23, 2010

Union Trust Steakhouse

This is the restaurant where Canon took us to dinner on Wednesday night. It was originally a bank, later a jewelry store, and now the Union Trust Steakhouse. I would have taken a picture of the seared salmon I had to post on Thursday, but I thought that might be a little tacky since I was sitting at a table with the president and vice president of the company.
This photo was taken earlier during the cocktail reception. I had to find something to do while the other guests were putting away the free drinks.

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention that it would have been a major faux pas to brandish your Nikon in front of Canon people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I didn't have my Nikon to tempt me... This shot (and the others from Philly) were all taken on my Droid.

    ReplyDelete